Thursday, December 15, 2016

Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels


These are a HUGE hit at parties, gatherings, at home, & at work!

I first brought these to a High School reunion for the fella. They were gone within an hour, & people were asking me to send them the recipe. So I made them again for a huge family reunion. Again, same thing: a huge hit! So this week at work, we had a birthday in the office, & I made these to celebrate. Once again, I was asked for the recipe & people complimented me & raved about these pretzels. 

Everyone is shocked when I tell them how easy these are to make!

Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
8 oz. bag of pretzels
1/4th cup sugar
2-3 tbsp cinnamon
1/3 cup vegetable oil (or coconut oil)
Preheat oven to 300. In a bowl with a lid, put in all the ingredients. Put the lid on the bowl & shake, shake, shake!  
 
Come on, shake it girl! Or boy. Or alien. Get down with ya bad self.
 
Dump the pretzels on a parchment-lined pan. Spread the pretzels out. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping them at the 10-minute mark. (I just toss them.)
Enjoy!


I made them all 3 times with vegetable oil but, next time, I am making them with coconut oil. Maybe for Christmas? Coconut oil makes errrrrrything better.

 
These work perfectly for that potluck you forgot to buy something for (*cough*), or that party in an hour that you need to bring something to (*cough*), or just for a sweet indulgence at home! You can even make these gluten-free, with gluten-free pretzels like these

But I warn you, they can be addicting! Seperate these into little baggies for a grab-&-go treat :)

Enjoy!
Ash

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete