Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Super-Duper Easy French Toast


Hi.

French Toast.

Let's go.

That's how my brain woke me up this morning. 

I'm not one to eat right when I awake, but this morning was another story. 

So, per my brain/mouth/stomach's request, here's how I make French Toast.

Psst. It's super easy.

You'll need:
2 pieces of bread
1 egg
a dash of milk
a dash of cinnamon
a dash of vanilla, if you're feeling it

Spray a skillet pan with spray. Begin heating the pan on the stove over medium-high heat.
Add the last 4 ingredients to a bowl & whisk well.
Dip each piece of bread in the mix, dunking both sides. 
Plop the bread on the pan & allow them to cook for about 3-4 minutes. Flip, and cook the other side for another 3 minutes. 

That's all folks!



 
On another note, I LOVE my SubZero stainless steel water bottle I got from Wal-Mart! My water stays cool, it's lightweight, & super easy to wash. I highly recommend! 


It does come with a plastic top, but I like just drinking straight from the bottle. 

Since buying this, I have been guzzling water like mad.

Til next time,
Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment