Sunday, May 15, 2016

May 15 Food Diary

It's time to get serious with eating better & losing some of this middle fat, which is very stubborn. So, to keep myself accountable, I'm going to post on my progress. Here's breakfast for the day: turkey bacon, strawberries, a banana, some PB toast, & lemon water. 

And then, after this picture, it kind of all went a bit downhill. 

For lunch, I kept it semi-healthy & used some leftover cheesy turkey with a bun. I ate this with a side of french green beans & more lemon water.

 Then I had a small bowl of Moose Tracks ice cream.

Then I had a trail mix granola bar.

Then I had half of a huge ice cream sandwich.

Then I had salad, a small amount of noodles, sesame seed chicken, a few onion rings, & a sugar roll from a Chinese place that Jim was craving for. 

TOO. MUCH. SUGAR. TODAY.

Need to keep an eye on that.

I've noticed, when I eat a bit too much sugar, my skin kind of has a small breakout on my face. I can eat healthy if I really set my mind to it, but sugar is a total addiction. 

Oh, & I ended the night with a handful of chocolate covered raisins. 

Yikes! Day 1 was a bit terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment