Saturday, April 16, 2016

My Favorite Healthy Cookie - Banana Oat Cookies!


I cannot say enough about these. I LOVE THEM.

Does that send my message? No? Need more oompf? Here: I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Ha!

I really do love these, though. If you could really, truly love a dessert item with an actual emotional attachment, these would be mine. They have saved me many-a-calorie. I get a hankerin' for cookies, I make these. I can eat the ENTIRE BATCH & I'd still only be eating 2 bananas & 1 cup of oats & whatever I chose to mix in. 

Which, duh, of course I eat the entire batch in one night. Every stinkin' time I make these, I eat 90% of the batch, if not 100%, that same night. Sometimes, I am nice to my future self & save a couple for the next day. 

Tonight's really not looking good for my tomorrow-self. 

Banana Oat Cookies
2 ripe bananas
1 cup quick oats


Seriously. 2 ingredients. Yup. 
Of course, if you wanna jazz em up a bit, add some more stuff like chocolate chips, walnuts, raisins, crasins, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, cinnamon... 

The last time I made these, I did chocolate chips, cinnamon, & walnuts. YUM. 
Tonight, I was in a hurry, so I just added mini chocolate chips. Still, YUM. 

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a pan. Mash the nanas in a bowl. Add the oats & fixin's. Mix mix mix all the ingredients. Form into little patties. Place patties on the pan. Bake for 13 minutes. Remove from oven. Eat. 


EASY is an understatement. 
I encourage you to make these, soon! And think of me as you eat all 10 of them. In one sitting. Before they've even cooled. 
But who cares! Like I said before, you can eat the whole batch & it's still only eating 2 bananas & a cup of oats. Completely guilt-less! You're welcome. 


Warm Wishes,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment