Monday, April 25, 2016

Greek Yogurt Broccoli Salad


I promise I will make this again soon & take better pictures. I'm sorry. Forgive me.

This was so good. I am not a broccoli person, as I never really had it growing up. But I've heard if you incorporate new veggies into your menus, you can actually "train" your taste buds to liking them. And I am starting to really dig broccoli. Especially, like this.

I got this recipe from Bless Her Heart Ya'll.

Greek Yogurt Broccoli Salad
1.5 heads of broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets
half a red onion, diced
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup real bacon bits
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
1 tsp white vinegar
  
I just tossed everything in a bowl & mixed it all up. It's that simple, I tell ya! 

I am really not one for difficult recipes, can you tell?

This went on the plate with some homemade pulled pork sandwiches & a pickle spear. It made about 4 servings. 

Actually, I might make this tonight or tomorrow to use up my broccoli. The more I type about it, the more I want to make it again. I just love that healthy actually tastes GOOD! 

Warm Wishes,
Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment