Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A Good Costa Rican Read

Going to Costa Rica soon? I suggest that you read "Happier Than a Billionaire" by Nadine Hays Pisani. 
I have never laughed so hard while reading a book in my life. Nadine is hilarious & her book is on my favorites shelf. I read this before & during our trip to Costa Rica. I started the sequel, "Happier Than a Billionaire The Sequel" on our flight home from Costa Rica.

I highly, HIGHLY, suggest that you read BOTH books before your Costa Rican adventure, as they give a little insight into the expat Tico ifestyle & a little bit of what to expect. Nadine's humor is my kind of humor. She is a wonderful writer & I was very entertained while reading her books. I bought both books through Amazon's Kindle Cloud Reader. Read em! I promise they are excellent! 

Warm Wishes,
Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment